Your business needs to be harnessing the power of the internet (and information), YESTERDAY!
Alright all, let's have a chat. You and me.
You know I care about you, right? This is me sitting in my Austin Texas studio thinking "what can I share with my #LimitlessTribe today that will really help them take their life and business to the next level?" 🤔
There were two top contenders:
1) The Limitless Success Framework (LSF) TM, and
2) Developing an IGS - Internet Growth Strategy TM
We will talk about LSF next week as I wanted to have a video training ready to go for that (so stay tuned for our newsletter next week!).
However, today I went live on Facebook for my regular Weekly Limitless Monday Morning Show and spoke about how you need to have an IGS for your business yesterday!
1) Make sure you're following me on all the social medias 👍 (you want to catch all my updates as I leave for Tony Robbins' UPW this week and Rachel Hollis' RISE next week! Eeek!), and
2) Yes, I do have a weekly morning show! ☀ You want to make sure to catch me LIVE every Monday morning as we'll be discussing different topics to take your life and business to the next level! These are posted to FB, Youtube and IGTV! (I know, I know, today is Tuesday - but I'm not perfect, #DoneIsBetterThanPerfect, I wanna keep it real with y'all, and this week is especially busy! 😉)
So what is an Internet Growth Strategy (IGS) and who is it right for?
An Internet Growth Strategy is your plan to stay relevant in the 21st century, and one of the core components of it is to also consider yourself to be an #InformationBusiness.
One of my mentors, very well-known and respected in Silicon Valley, would be asked why she specifically worked with tech companies, and she would answer "You see, this idea of some businesses being tech companies while others are not is wrong. In today's world, every company is a tech company." 🤯
And she was so right! Every company IS a tech company. Or you at least should think yourself as such, and have a strategy to thrive in the information age.
But, you might be thinking, "I'm a baker... I have a yoga studio ... I own a hair salon ... I have a fitness studio ... video production company." Yes, you too need an IGS. Not only do you also need an IGS, it is critical, life-and-death to your business kinda important that you have an IGS in place.
Yes, you all need to be using the power of tech tools and the internet to remain relevant in today's world, to attract new customers, to nurture your relationship with your current customers, and to strengthen your impact in this world.
So what companies need to have an IGS? All of them! Do you own a company? Then you need to think of yourself as an information and internet company as well, with an extension of your business being in the digital world.
What are some basics that you must cover to have your IGS covered? There's a lot but I'll cover three main steps that you MUST make sure are in place yesterday.
1. Have a badass website that clearly lets your customers know who you are, what you do, and how to buy from you
2. Make sure you have an email list and content strategy for it
3. Develop an information branch and strategy for your business
Want to learn how to do these things (and do them well)? Sign up for Business Fundamentals Monthly (BFM)!
BFM is our monthly 21st Century business coaching program where we go LIVE every month for a two-hour Master Class where we cover all that you need to know to make sure that your business is standing on strong 21st century foundations. I walk you step-by-step on how to create a business that will thrive in today's world, regardless of if you're a baker, auto-mechanic, financial planner, accountant... you name it ...you need to join BFM and have an IGS!
During our next class we'll continue discussing:
📌Email marketing 101
📌How to craft a great email
📌Best practices for capturing leads
📌How to create the right opt-in/lead magnet (creating the right lead magnet for your target market)
📌How to use social media to increase awareness of your business and lead to more sales
📌Pricing and packaging basics, and
📌Setting business metrics for your own business for us to track for the duration of our time together!
See ya there so you too can develop your IGS!
Sending a huge hug,
- Your Business Strategy and Peak Performance Coach
Working to radically improve the lives of a billion++ people via tech & mindset