How do you CELEBRATE in life? 💐🎉✨
It is sooooo important that we celebrate all milestones, small and big, as we continue on our journey.
You had a goal to ____. You achieved it!! YAY! Did you celebrate? I hope so!
Today, I accomplished a small, but important, milestone. I am now very intentional with making sure I celebrate ALL wins, so I made sure to take time to celebrate. Was it grand? No, I literally spent 3 minutes, an entire song, dancing and celebrating this win in my living room making space for the fact that this win happened and that PROGRESS happened.
Kinda nerdy, but I actually have a celebration spreadsheet! That's how committed I am to celebration!
Question: Do you celebrate your wins? How can you up your celebrating in your life?
It's also important to bring awareness to HOW we celebrate.
In the past, celebration for me meant FOOD!! 🍕🌭 Dessert, sugary stuffs 🍰🍭🍩 (yes, I wrote stuffs)! Booze!! 🍾🥂Time with friends and booze! A lot of things that were actually not that great for me...
Now, I make sure that the way that I celebrate will actually move my life forward and that it feels healthy. Rather than reach for the bottle of wine, I choose something that is in alignment with my larger life goals. 🛤️
Here's some suggestions for celebrations as you go on with your bad self: 😎
- living room dance party to your fave song
- singing in the car session!
- yoga or other yummy self-loving session
- healthy and yummy meal that will have your body feel like it's THRIVING
- dedicated time off for SELF-CARE time (hours, days, a weekend, etc)
- have a list of things you've been wanting to experience. Have a win? Celebrate by gifting that experience to yourself!
- walk around your neighborhood with a big smile on your face
- an adventure!
A NOTE: just make sure that your celebrations are not dependent on other people or circumstances you can't control. Making time for a dance-party by yourself for 2mins, TOTES DOABLE. Flying to Fiji to celebrate with your entire family....doable but might take more coordination!
I also recommend having different tiers for your celebration with ideas that work for YOU to celebrate yo self. 😍
1) smaller wins (living room dance party, or car singing at top of lungs session)
2) bigger win (schedule time to get massage!)
3) even bigger win (weekend away at luxury airbnb for self-care!)
4) even bigger win (that's it, I'm buying myself my private jet!!! #GetIt)
So, do you celebrate? And, HOW do you celebrate?
Say yes if you are committed to bringing more joy to your every day by engaging in a practice of CELEBRATION!! Wooooo!! 🌸🎉✨
Working to radically improve the lives of a billion++ people via tech & mindset